One of the most elegant and beautiful ways of decorating your house is by bringing nature into the house. Adding a lot of greens and decorating the house with both the crotons and flowering plants makes a huge difference in the interior design of the house.
Not only do they look great, but there are other advantages of adding plants into the house. Many plants act as air purifiers and provide extra oxygen by photosynthesis. They provide a sense of calm and peace when you look at them and relieve stress and tension.
You can start small and add more plants later. You can find the best cluster pots online to group all your plants.
Here are a few tips and suggestions about how you can group and decorate your house with indoor plants.
- There is an unsaid rule while decorating indoor plants. Though we usually go with even numbers while decorating the house, when it comes to plants, placing them in even numbers look very formal. So, try to arrange them in odd numbers, especially in threes.
- Also, try not to them based on height. When you place all the pots in the same size together, the plants blend together. But decorating and grouping them in different sizes look aesthetically pleasing.
- What is more appealing is grouping all the flowering plants into a big pot. There are many cluster flower pots online. Either you can place all the flowering plants in one large pot or place different plant pots in one large pot.
- Another great way to style a flowering plant is to hang them from the ceiling. Different coloured flowering plants in attractive pots will make all the difference in your balcony.
- When you try to group the plants for the interior, make sure to mix the plants of a different leaf colour, texture, and shape, etc. But also remember to group the plants that have in common at least one factor like the leaf shape, primary colour, etc.
- Choosing the right pot for the plant and the house also makes all the difference when it comes to decorating the house. Mixing and matching work excellent when it comes to planting pot’s colour. Not everything has to be in the same colour as the theme of the house, so choose good colourful decorative pots.
- When looking at your plants, ask yourself what path their leaves naturally grow: it would be the best way to attract attention to a specific part of the room by using how the plant’s leaves grow. Notice if the plant grows upward or downward and places them accordingly.
And apart from all these, one of the most important aspects of decorating the house is to make sure that the plants get enough sunlight, water, and humidity. So, it is important to note that the plants get all their needs satisfied before placing them in the right spots. Also, groom the plants if they overgrow and if the leaves dry up, cut them immediately.